- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- translation missing: en.products.locksmith_17b9_product__price.unit_price
Immune and Digestive Health Support
DE111 Nanoprobiotic Gummies: Natural Strawberry Flavor
DE111 is Deerland Enzymes strain of the probiotic spore, Bacillus subtilis. Probiotics are friendly bacteria that help keep the intestines healthy and assist in digestion and nutrient absorption. Probiotics are live microorganisms which when administered in adequate amounts, confer a health benefit on the host.
How To Enjoy: Take 2 gummies daily. Children under 12 take 1 gummy. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.
When to take : Nanoprobiotic is great any time of day. We like to take ours first thing in the morning to increase awesomeness and give us what we need to take on the world.
• SCIENCE-BASED: Probiotics are live microorganisms that boost your gut health and keep your digestive tract healthy. More than 30 studies have been performed to confirm the safety and efficacy of Bacillus subtilis DE111. DE111 can bind to the epithelial cells of the intestinal lining and increase in numbers; this promotes a stronger intestinal lining to protect against negative immune response.
• ENHANCED BIOAVAILABILITY: Not all probiotics are created equal. DE111 controls the microbial population in the gut by crowding out the bad bacteria such as E. Coli, making room for the growth of good bacteria.
• HEALTH BENEFITS: DE111 supports the growth of good bacteria in the gut, helping crowd out the undesirable bacteria and promote proper digestion. Researchers are also finding evidence that certain bacteria in the gut influence the development aspects of the immune system.
• THE PUREST SOURCE: DE111 probiotic is Non-GMO project verified, vegan and Star-K Kosher verified.
• EASY TO ENJOY: Take 2 strawberry flavored gummies per day. We recommend taking first thing in the morning on an empty stomach to enhance complete absorption.
*Please note: this product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.