Collection: Nanogreens | Organic Fruits and Vegetables Supplement
Our Best Organic Greens & Reds Superfood Powders
Everyone knows we need dark, leafy greens to stay healthy, but most do not have the time, budget, or the taste buds to get the full spectrum every day. That's why you need the convenience of buying super greens powder online.
Biopharma Scientific spares no expense in purchasing the finest organic greens, fruits, and veggies that are grown specifically for their high phytonutrient content. The ingredients are juiced and freeze-dried at a low temperature to concentrate all the natural goodness of freshly juiced produce, but without the sugar, fiber, and water. We add cinnamon, milk thistle, digestive enzymes, and oat beta-glucan for healthy cholesterol. It is our mission to give you the best organic fruit and vegetable supplements, or we go back to the drawing board.
#1 Doctor Recommended Fruit and Vegetable Powder Supplements
Nanogreens10 + probiotic (green apple & strawberry): The antioxidant power of 10 servings of fruits & veggies from 55 natural and non-GMO ingredients. We also add DE111 Deerland Enzymes strain of the probiotic spore, Bacillus subtilis. Probiotics are friendly bacteria that help keep the intestine healthy and assist in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Nanogreens10 (green apple & strawberry): The antioxidant power of 10 servings of fruits & veggies from 55 natural and non-GMO ingredients. We take it a few steps further compared to other green powders to make sure your body actually absorbs the nutrients for better results you can see and feel.
Nanoreds: Packed with super fruits and vegetables, with a concentration on high-antioxidant berries. We didn't stop there; we added resveratrol for anti-aging and a highly bioavailable vitamin C to keep your body going strong.
There are groups of people who don’t believe in additional supplements in our body. They do agree that we should include vitamins and minerals through our everyday diet, by adding organic fruits and vegetables. The debate is about the effectiveness of supplemental vitamins and minerals - and whether our bodies can break down and absorb them.
While many of us would love to eat healthier and live a healthier life, sometimes our busy lives just don’t allow us to have a healthy diet, so we turn to supplements to help our body receive the nutrition it needs. When we start shopping around looking for the best dietary supplement to take, you find yourself asking - which is the best one to take? And it all comes down to choice, which will work best for you and what supplements your body requires.
Supplements not labeled as organic still go through a testing process to ensure that they’re safe for you to take, but they are a synthesized product. Which means, the vitamin you are ingesting, might not contain a natural product. It could be that it contains no natural ingredients at all, but one that has been chemically made.
Many recommend organic supplements to ensure your supplements are clean and deliver what they say they will. Because the supplement has been labeled organic, it is held to a higher organic standard as organic foods - which means they’ve been grown and harvested without the use of pesticides and no GMO sources have been used during the process.
Organic materials go through less processing, which means they don’t have additional items added to their product. This keeps chemicals and other additives to a minimum, and actually contains the natural compound that the product states it has, whether they be organic berries, organic spinach or organic broccoli.
An organic dietary supplement hasn’t been chemically created, but has been created from natural sources such as fruits, vegetables or meats. Due to the organic state in which it’s been grown, organic nutrients not only offer a cleaner nutrient for you, it offers more nutrients for you.
There are many benefits of choosing organic supplements:
- Standardization. The FDA regulates dietary supplements for safety and effectiveness. An organic certification holds specific standards to put your mind at ease. The type of organic standard that is placed on an organic supplement, is broken down by the type of ingredients that are used to formulate the organic supplement you choose to take.
- Reduced Exposure. Pesticides can increase the development of many diseases. Many studies have linked breast cancer in post menopausal women to pesticides used in crops. Organic ingredients prevent, so you know your dietary supplements are free of any harmful toxins that could contribute to diseases. There is high debate on this, but lowering your exposure to foods that have been exposed to pesticides sounds like a good idea.
- Antioxidants. Organic fruit and vegetable supplements tend to have higher nutrition content than non organic. Plants that are grown organically tend to be stronger, since they naturally have to fight off insects and diseases - this allows them to have a stronger antioxidant supply, in which we get to benefit from.
- All Natural. Supplements are made with all organic whole foods. When fruits and vegetables are grown organically they are exceptional in delivering better supplements than non organic.
- Soil. Crops grown organically improve the soil that provides stronger, safer future crops. This is because pesticides have not changed the composition of the soil, which have allowed the soil to stay in its natural organic state.
There are many reasons why organic is just better for you and for our planet as a whole. Non organic foods use pesticides that do have an impact on our environment. Pesticides that are produced using coal or natural gas, have a huge impact on our air quality.
If used and implemented correctly on a bigger scale, organic soils will use less energy and help to improve air emissions.
Our Nanogreens products are organic and have natural ingredients to deliver the supplements your body is in need of. The only question is, which nanogreen product are you choosing for yourself today?