1 ½ cups gluten-free rolled oats
2 scoops nanopro vanilla
¼ c ground flaxseed
¼ c coconut palm sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 egg, beaten
3 tablespoons sulfured molasses
1 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk
¼ c raisins
¼ c chopped dates
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients, except for the coconut palm sugar.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg and add in the wet ingredients as well as the coconut palm sugar.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir to combine. Fold in the raisins and dates.
- Line an 8x8 or 9x5 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Pour batter into pan. Bake for about 25-3 minutes or until a toothpick pulls clean from the center of the pan.
- Cut, serve & enjoy!
Photo and recipe adapted from Nutritionist in the Kitchen.