- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- translation missing: en.products.locksmith_17b9_product__price.unit_price
NAC (N-Acetylcysteine) can relieve symptoms of respiratory conditions by acting as an antioxidant and expectorant, loosening the mucus in your air passageways. We also added 3X the recommended daily intake of vitamin C to boost your immune system.
• SCIENCE-BASED: NAC is important for many body processes including replenishing the most powerful antioxidant in our body’s cells, Glutathione. Glutathione levels can decrease as a result of aging, stress, and toxin exposure. Boosting glutathione may provide many health benefits such as relieving symptoms of respiratory conditions and decrease the severity and frequency of wheezing, coughing, and respiratory attacks.
• ENHANCED BIOAVAILABILITY: Vitamin C can help you fight a cold faster and ease your cold symptoms if you were taking it before getting sick. As an antioxidant, vitamin C can help reduce inflammation—and lung inflammation. We added 3X the recommended daily intake and our Supersorb® technology system to make sure your body is absorbing 100% of the product.
• HEALTH BENEFITS:As an antioxidant, NAC helps replenish glutathione levels in your lungs and reduces inflammation in your bronchial tubes and lung tissue. Glutathione is thought to offer antioxidant effects,stimulate the immune system, and protect cells from the damage caused by free radicals.
• THE PUREST SOURCE: Promotes the thinning of mucus in the lungs, making it easier to clear. nanoNAC+ may improve other lung functions and respiratory tract conditions like cystic fibrosis, asthma, and pulmonary fibrosis, as well as symptoms of nasal and sinus congestion due to allergies or infections.
• HOW TO ENJOY: Take 1 capsule (600 mg NAC) per day with 6-8 ounces of water. You can take up to 3 capsules (1,800 mg NAC) per day. Taken daily, this product can significantly improve lung functions.
How To Enjoy: Take 1 capsule (600 mg NAC) per day with 6-8 oz. of water. You can take up to 3 capsules (1,800 mg NAC) per day.
Children under 12: Consult with your health care professional
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.