With the growing concern regarding COVID-19 and the coronavirus, you may find yourself worried about your health and wondering what steps you can take to avoid contamination and stay healthy.
It’s important not to get caught up in the fear & hype and instead, take action to keep yourself and your loved ones safe. We have some tips to help you stay informed and healthy!
• Wash your hands often and for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, hand sanitizer with an alcohol percentage of 60% or higher will do the trick!
• Avoid or significantly limit contact with those who are showing respiratory symptoms or other signs of illness.
• Avoid touching your face, mouth, nose, or eyes with unwashed hands.
• Boost your immune system by drinking more water, getting plenty of sleep, and taking your Nano Products!
With over 55 natural ingredients and the antioxidant power of 10 servings of fruits and vegetables, Nanogreens will give your immune system the boost it needs to maintain optimal health!
Nanopro Immune is the ultimate detox and recovery undenatured whey protein powder. We added proline-rich peptides and unprocessed, whole colostrum to help further support and boost the immune system.
The probiotic DE111 Bacillus subtilis in our Nanoprobiotic Gummies can bind to the epithelial cells of the intestinal lining and increase in numbers promoting a stronger intestinal lining to protect against negative immune response.
“I have been using Nanogreens pretty much daily now for close to 7 years upon recommendation of my then trainer/ nutritionist. Hard to believe, but I have not had a cold or the flu during all of that time. As a nurse, I know how amazing that is. I firmly believe that this product has helped my immune system stay strong!”
- Sherry, CA
• Stay home if you are feeling sick or notice any respiratory symptoms (except to seek care from your health care practitioner!)
• Avoid or significantly limit contact with others while you are showing symptoms, especially those who are highly susceptible or otherwise immunocompromised.
• Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze and make sure that you are washing your hands thoroughly afterward.
nanogreens.com | (877) 772-4362